February 3, 2010

February Third

WALKING across Egypt, no shelter from the sun.
My journey has no stopping place
My journey's far from done.
Walking with Jesus, I shall not stop to rest
My faith is set before me, and my journey shall be blest.

Walking across Egypt, the distance may be great
His love will keep me walking
Bringing victory over hate.
Walking with Jesus, our children lead the way.
Come join me in my journey to the brightest day.

Walking across Egypt, to touch the face of God
The least who are among us place their feet where Jesus trod.
Jesus' hand will lead us and we shall never fear.
His love is here among us and the journey shall be dear.

Like Moses we are walking
Into the promised land.
We're walking across Egypt
Our hearts together band.
The bright hope of Jesus has led us all the way.
Hand in hand we'll travel to the brightest day.

No comments:

Post a Comment